Saturday, October 24, 2009

baby steps...

No, this doesn't mean I'm going to be a mom or anything like that. It's all 'bout my blog and what I'm working on. One baby step at a time... I still have things to add and change, u'll see hopefully soon.

In the meantime, I've been feeling so inspire by so many things that I though 'I should share:

This girls!

Emma, Elsie, Holly n Rachel from Red Velvet Art,

also this wonderful embroidery from Rectangel.


I got such a peaceful feeling when I saw this:

n I want a studio pretty n comfy like this one:

I loving the colors in this picture. Design is from Brazilian designer Lucas Leite.

and before I go, I wanna leave you with this funny and cute designs from Joao Ricardo Machado.
Love everything 'bout this packagin', the design, the color palette... it's just too cute!

Hope you enjoy this beautiful things as much as I do!
xo,
post signature

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online