Friday, December 18, 2009

this is how grown up rock n roll should look like!

Two weeks ago I was talking to a friend 'bout fashion n stuff like that when we approached the subject of young n mid thirty girls doing rock the wrong way. All you see are super short ruffled mini skirts, ugly leggings, ugly cheap band t-shits n converse. Now imagine grown up people doing it the same way, it's not flattering n it's just wrong. So that's why I'm showing u how u can rock it like a pro n in a good way. This are from July's 2009 Elle Magazine feat. Gwen Stefani, I think is such a good example of how it's done.


 


Also I found in this magazine is this picture of Joan Jett who's also a great example of good rock n roll.


I'm so in love with the mini dress n the t-shirt.

n those shoes, Lagerfeld never ceases to amaze me!

I don't see any ruffled mini skirts or cheap looking t-shirts!

so what do u think?

enjoy,
xo
post signature

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online